Take A Walk With Me

  This is my birthday week, take a walk with me. I have decided to start an entirely new blog. So as  I enter into my 44th year, I invite you to talk a walk with me.  This past summer as I was walking my dog with my sister and her dog, we stopped to smell the roses, literally. It reminded me of a sermon I had once heard called "The Thorn Has Roses."  I thought to myself how life can come with some thorns, but even in this moment, there is still the fragrance and beauty of the rose. The thorn hurts, but it still has a rose. So I have decided to  name my new blog for this new year after this phrase. It will be different then my blog from years past, so I ask you, the reader to take a walk with me. Today's walk is a scripture RJ and I read tonight after our nightly prayer.  Mathew 11:28-29  Then Jesus said, Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Take a walk with me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In