At The Foot

 Take a walk with me. There is a safe place to be. It's what you expect, but it's a safe place to be. Where is that you may ask? It is at the foot of the cross. How can it be a safe place? At the foot of the cross you are placing yourself where the healing blood flows. Yes, I know my Lord and Savior has risen. Yes, I know and believe He lives. Yet, at the foot of the cross you can cling. There you show that you are in need of Him.  I cling to this cross, for it is only Jesus who can truly be my healer, deliverer and provider. Jesus you are my all in all. For at the foot of the cross, all my questions, hurts and sorrows melt away and I can see freedom is there waiting for me. Take a walk with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In