Chris With a Smile

 Take a walk with me. One of the first features about Chris that stood out to me was his big smile. He loved his family a great deal. I remember admiring the deep connection he had with his sister Jennifer. He was always laughing about something and you knew from a mischievous grin that would come across his face he was up to something. Chris was always willing to lend a hand. I had no idea last Saturday when he taught me how to put oil in my car that it would be the last time I would see or speak to him. He was teasing me because I had no clue what was what under the hood of the car. True to Chris' good heart and nature, though he was quick to stop what he was doing and help me out. I will miss his smile and banter. I ask that you pray for his wife and sons that are trying to process the loss of someone they loved so very much, especially since they are still hurting over the loss of Natalie.  Everyone knew Chris, he touched a lot of lives and this loss will leave a hole in many hearts.  Take a walk with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In