Wiser Because of Wyser

 Take a walk with me. I used a play on words to honor the legacy of  a man who had a way with words. When Bro. Rick Wyser would be a guest preacher, I would put my note book down and just listen. He gave so much information at such a rapid pace at times that if you took notes, you just might miss something vital and important. I enjoyed and was blessed many times by the nuggets of wisdom he would post on his Facebook Page.  He really had a way with words. He was funny, insightful and spoke truth with love. He didn't dilute God's word. His teachings live on  here and I encourage you to take the time to view/listen. He passed away unexpectedly this week. A spiritual giant no longer walks this earth. I am sure he and Jesus are having some deep conversations and some very good laughs.  His sudden death has taken many by surprise. I ask that you pray for his sweet wife and their family. His words will continue to live on as long as we continue to listen to them and apply them to our lives. Take a walk with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In