Advent 19 and 20

 Take a walk with me.  I missed blogging yesterday. So I am combining it with today’s.  We have an added taste tester for our chocolates. We are spending Christmas with my mom. For our Advent Adventures:


Aldi: creamy milk chocolate in the shape of a horse and Hansel and Gretel at the candy cottage.

Coffee:  Spiced Egg Nog and Columbian. I can’t tell you how they taste since my mom does not have a Kurig and coffee is done the old fashioned way. I will enjoy them at a later time.

Pearl’s Treats: never fear- Pearl is quickly near to enjoy her treats.

North Fork Chocolates: square milk chocolate with tiny green dots on top- inside was this amazing Belgian chocolate infused with caramel- ahmazing.  Square dark chocolate with a Christmas Tree. Inside amazing chocolate infused with Mocha Coffee. I LOVED IT, RJ and my mom- not so much- they are not coffee lovers.

Lego: snowspeeder and shield generator. RJ yelled out it’s all from Hoth... happy boy.


Oh how bright His light is shining upon us today.

Isaiah 60:1-3

1 Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD has risen upon you.

2 For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the LORD will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you.

3 And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In