Advent 21 and The Star

 Take a walk with me.

Tonight we looked for the Star of Bethlehem. It was so cloudy that we missed the brightest part of it, but towards the end, the clouds cleared long enough so that we saw it shining bright in the sky. I thought about the hope of glory I have living inside of me and felt His peace surround me. 

 For our advent adventure:

Aldi: smooth creamy chocolate in the shape of a hippopotamus. 

Coffee: Holiday Blend

Pearls Treats- she woke up from a nice nap to run over and eat her treats.

North Fork Chocolates: milk chocolate in the shape of a square with an adorable bursting with color gingerbread house on the top. The inside of the chocolate tasted like a gingerbread cookie and it was delicious!

I can walk in faith and fear evil no more....

Zephaniah 3:14-17

14 Sing aloud, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel! Rejoice and exult with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem!

15 The LORD has taken away the judgments against you, he has cast out your enemies. The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst; you shall fear evil no more.

16 On that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: "Do not fear, O Zion; let not your hands grow weak.

17 The LORD, your God, is in your midst, a warrior who gives victory; he will rejoice over you with gladness, he will renew you in his love; he will exult over you with loud singing

Take a walk with me 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In