Advent Day 10

 Take a walk with me.  For day 10 of our Advent Adventure:

Aldi: smooth creamy chocolate in the shape of an elephant.

Pearl's Dog Treats:  Today all I had to do was go to the table with her Doggy Advent Box and she was at my feet, barking and very excited. 

Coffee: Salted Coconut goodness

North Fork Chocolates:  Dark chocolate owl that turned out to be Belgian Dark Chocolate with a hint of sea salt. AHHHMAAAZING!

Lego: I have to admit, RJ and I were both excited to see it was a mini figure of  Lego Droid DO. We both think he's adorable and RJ was so happy to be able to build him. 

Life giving Advent for the day that brings us hope:

John 1:6-9

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 He came for testimony, to bear witness to the light, that all might believe through him.

8 He was not the light, but came to bear witness to the light.

9 The true light that enlightens every man was coming into the world.

Take a walk with me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In