Advent Day 15

 Take a walk with me. Today for day 15 of our Advent Adventure:

Aldi : creamy smooth chocolate in the shape of  a four leaf clover.

Pearl's Treats: heart shaped and today she wanted one to come from me and the other from RJ.

Coffee: Organic Breakfast Blend...smoooth....

North Fork Chocolates: Square milk chocolate shape with an adorable gingerbread man wearing a chef's hat. When we cut it open we smelled it first. I could smell, ginger, clove and nutmeg. True the smell, nestled in dark Belgian chocolate inside a milk chocolate casing was an explosion of all things autumn. Just as I think I have tasted the best chocolate in my life, the next advent day proves me wrong. I said it before and I will say it again, the chocolatier has a gift. 

Lego: I took a picture so I could remember what it was. I'm looking at it and I can't remember, it's probably due to the fact that I was still in amazement over how delicious the chocolate was.  However, I can tell you it was some type of space fighter ship and RJ as always was excited to build it. 

At the end of the evening we watched online a live concert by For King & Country based on their new Christmas Album. It was wonderful, RJ, Pearl and I really enjoyed it. Yes, I did say Pearl. She was on my lap and very into it. 

As His light shines upon me, I am learning the value of fellowship with others.  There are some wonderful people in this world and I chose to focus on them and not all the negative things going on around me.  I have a thankful heart tonight. 

1 John 1:4-7

4 And we are writing this that our joy may be complete.

5 This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light and in him is no darkness at all.

6 If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

7 but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

Take a walk with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In