Advent Day 17

 Take a walk with me. For our Day 17 Advent Adventure:

Aldi Chocolate: smooth milk chocolate in the shape of a rhinoceros.

Coffee: Caramel Macchiato....wonderful, just wonderful

Pearl's Treats:  Pearl was so busy watching the snow fall outside, she at first didn't realize we were doing our Advent Calendars, but when she heard the crinkle of the wrapper, she was ready to eat her treat.

North Fork Chocolates:  Square, dark chocolate with a white wrapped gift and a red ribbon/bow. Just looking at the chocolate I was amazed at the details put into such a small piece of chocolate. Then, when I put it in my mouth. I don't know the flavor, but it was amazing and RJ wanted to lick the wrapper it came in, yes it was that good.

Lego: A mini droid.. RJ was So Happy to build this.

We had a big snowstorm. It's been a while since we have had this much snow. Pearl was loving every minute of it and RJ was happy to make a snow angel. 

May I always walk in the light. 

John 12:35-36

35 Jesus said to them, "The light is with you for a little longer. Walk while you have the light, lest the darkness overtake you; he who walks in the darkness does not know where he goes.

36 While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light." When Jesus had said this, he departed and hid himself from them.

Take a walk with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In