Advent Day 4

 Take a walk with me. For Day 4 of our Advent Adventure we discovered:

Aldi Chocolate:  the shape of trumpet-still smooth and delicious

Coffee: White Chocolate Mocha amazingness all the way to the last drop.

Pearl's Dog Treats: Surprise were the shapes of fish instead of hearts.

North Fork Chocolates: on top of a square shaped piece of Belgian chocolate was the image of a teddy bear wearing a red and white striped shirt. Inside was this mouse. Such wonderful explosive flavors in my mouth. 

Lego: Mini Figure of Luke Skywalker...he wasn't so exciting-just Luke. 


14 “‘The days are coming,’ declares the Lord, ‘when I will fulfill the good promise I made to the people of Israel and Judah.


The living Word of God: Jeremiah 33:14-16

15 “‘In those days and at that time
    I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David’s line;
    he will do what is just and right in the land.
16 In those days Judah will be saved
    and Jerusalem will live in safety.
This is the name by which it[a] will be called:
    The Lord Our Righteous Savior.’


Take a walk with me....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In