Advent Day 6

 Take a walk with me. Today is Sunday and we were thankful to attend church at Bethel.  Bro. Dan Davis was the guest speaker and he really encouraged us today. He really pressed to reach out to God and realize who you are in Him. To know that God will take care of your need and situation and to not give up. 

This past week I have watched humanity and the family of God come together. The love has been overwhelming to observe, it humbles you.


On to our daily Advent Adventure.

Aldi Chocolate: same milk chocolate creamy smoothness, this time in the shape of Santa.

Coffee: was Organic Colombian....mmmm smooooooooooth to the last drop. 

Pearl's Dog Treats: Heart shaped sweet potato flavored-she was ready and waiting for her treat.

North Fork Chocolates:  Creamy milk chocolate in the shape of two bells tied with a ribbon. I cut these candies in half-they are very small and delicate. Today's broke in three's when I cut it. RJ who is normally a dark chocolate person, ate two pieces because it was just that good.  I highly recommend that if you are in Suffolk County, NY to take a stop at North Fork Chocolates...their chocolatier has a gift. 

LEGO: Today's Lego was a tie fighter....RJ tried to explain to me the history of which Star Wars movie it came from and I just didn't get it. I am a Mandalorian Girl and then my knowledge is limited from there. RJ, however knows a lot and he's enjoying the daily discovery. 

Isaiah 40:3-5:
“A voice of one calling: ‘In the wilderness prepare the way for the Lord; make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain. And the glory of the Lord will be revealed, and all people will see it together. For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.’”

Take a walk with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In