Advent Day 8

 Take a walk with me.  We are on day 8 of our Advent Adventure.

Aldi: smooth rich creamy milk chocolate was in the shape of a fluffy kitten. 

Coffee: Caramel Pecan....the aroma of the coffee on it's own was divine. The flavor of the sip matched the aroma. 

Pearl's Treats:  She was ready and very impatient for her treat today, she's starting to get the hang of it. 

North Fork Chocolates:  Dark chocolate hard square with white, green, pink and red colored stripes on the top. The inside was a soft creamy chocolaty center. I have no idea what the flavor was, but it was mmmm good. 

Lego: X-wing fighter...I just keep hoping that we come across more Mandalorian things, but RJ is happy with each daily surprise.

Today's Bible Advent is very appropriate for many reasons. I am so thankful that the Lord is my strength and I can place my trust in Him. 

Psalms 27:1-4

1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2 When evildoers assail me, uttering slanders against me, my adversaries and foes, they shall stumble and fall.

3 Though a host encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident.

4 One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple.

Take a walk with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In