No Other Like Dan

 Take a walk with me. There are good people who cross your path in life and there are people who change your life. Dan Robinson was one of those life changing people.  I had the privilege to be Dan’s secretary as well as the Admissions Director for Morrison Academy in Taiwan. He was one of the kindest and truest Christians I have ever met.  In a very short time I learned from him what it meant to be selfless and to truly think of others. He loved the students and staff. I remember watching him interact with his wife and boys over dinner and it was evident how much he cared about them. When it came to basketball he was super competitive, but did it without losing his Christian character.  He was so kind and patient with me. Dan was truly the best boss I had ever worked for. When I read that he had passed away unexpectedly yesterday- my heart broke, I could not stop the tears.  I grew up in church my whole life, but he taught me what it meant to love your neighbor. He lived it. He taught me what it meant to give grace and mercy under fire. He touched so many lives that his loss will be felt around the world. Who could find a better Christian than Dan Robinson?  Please say a prayer for his wife and children. His death  is a great shock and a deep loss.  A prince of a man has gained his eternal reward.  Thank you Dan Robinson for teaching me what it meant to have the heart of a servant. Thank you for letting the light of Christ shine through you.  Rest In Peace. Take a walk with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In