Sweet Smile of Catherine

 Take a walk with me.  It would seem that 2021 is brining us the loss of some very good and kind people. Tonight at Bethel I watched the live stream of Sis Catherine Raniello's homegoing service.  She always had a smile and a kind word for anyone who crossed her path. She and her daughter were best friends. She adored her children, grandson and her pets.  There was just a quiet grace about her.  I remember when RJ was born, she brought me something she had made for him. She thought he was so cute.  Over the years if we happened to be sitting in the same pew section at church, she would always have something kind to say about RJ.  I was never close to her, but she was one of those ladies that was a cord that intertwined through the church family.  She loved to bake cookies for when the missionaries/evangelists came to speak at Bethel.  I never had a chance to taste one, but heard they were amazingly delicious. People come and go in a church. Sis. Raniello's presence will be missed. Another hole has been left in the pews of Bethel.  She has struggled with health issues and am sure she is sitting with Jesus with that sweet smile on her face.  She is at peace, she is whole and she is surrounded by the love of her Savior.   Take a walk with me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In