To Honor A Lady





 Take a walk with me. Today is a very special lady’s birthday.  She radiates grace and the love of Christ. Her love for the church, the people and the building is evident in all she does. She has the heart of a servant and lives to serve.  No matter what is going on, when she is in the presence of Jehovah, her entire focus is in her Lord and Savior.  Today is Sis Vicky Davis’ birthday.  I want to honor her. Since day one for me at Bethel she has been constant and with a mind to work. I don’t think I ever heard her complain, she really has dedicated her life to Christ and the family of God.  She’s classy, but not afraid to pull up her sleeves and paint.  She does it all with a spirit of excellence.I admire and respect her. Even now as she deals with ALS in her body, she still gives her all. She still loves on all and she still lifts her heart in praise to her Savior.  The best gift you can give Sis Davis is to pray for her yes, but most of all, give of yourself to serve the Kingdom of Heaven.  For you see it’s not all about Vicky Davis, it’s all about Jesus. That is what makes the difference. Take a walk with me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In