Davis Song

 Take a walk with me. Today the speaker at Bethel was Bro. Dan Davis. He preached about having a song of praise. As he was preaching I looked at my First Lady, Sis. Vickie Davis. She had this beautiful smile on her face. She has been and always will be one of my  heroes. I love her dearly. As I have mentioned before, the Davis family is going through a season of sickness and even as they walk this path, they are doing it with a praise on their lips and trusting God step by step. I am so thankful to report that even though Bishop D. D. Davis needed to go back to the hospital due to a  low heart rate, he is completely mobile. He is getting his speech back. I thank God for this! Sis. Betty Davis is doing much better as well. ALS has not taken the smile from Sis. Vickie Davis' face nor her worship.  I'm will admit. Today, I could not stop the tears from streaming down my face to see what ALS is doing to her body. Her body is weak, but her spirit is strong. I am still praying and believing for a miracle for all of them. God is their refuge and strength.  Please keep praying for them, it is making all the difference. Take a walk with me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In