Palm Sunday Triumph

 Take a walk with me. Today is Palm Sunday. RJ and I were glad to be in attendance for church at Solid Rock EHT.  Pastor Gary and Pastor Denise Wynn are amazing people. Bro. Wynn preached on Triumph. He of course preached about it being Palm Sunday.  He said something I have heard many times, but it's still true today. It's better to fall on the rock then to have the rock fall on you.  We all have a choice in life. Jesus is passing by, are we going to lay our cloak down and wave our palm branch or are we going to turn the other way?  Life happens, how we react to it will determine out outcome. I was remembering during the service one of the most powerful Palm Sunday's I have ever experienced. It was a Bethel several years ago. Bro. Jonathan Walker passed out Palm Branches to everyone. The entire church was waving their Palm Branches. It gave me a sense of what it must have been like that day when Jesus came riding in on a donkey.  Today, still in many states, we are wearing face masks, social distancing or just watching service online. I have come to realize that I prefer being in the House of God. There is something so special about being with your church family and worshiping the King of Kings. I want to walk in triumph with my savior. There are many things out of my control, those things I place in my Heavenly Father's hands. What I can do is wave my hands in praise to my savior as a lifestyle, not just a once a year traditional event. No matter the circumstance, I have come to know that Jesus cares, He sees and He will answer. Take a walk with me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In