Sparkle Butterfly Devie

 Take a walk with me. Her Facebook name is Devie Sparkles. She loved butterflies. Her smile lit up the room and her eyes sparkled like diamonds when she laughed. How could you not love Devie?  Our Sparkle Butterfly has flown to her Heavenly Home. Sunday, I plan to wear my Sparkle High Heel shoes to church in honor of her. She loved a good sparkle high heel shoe. Sickness has taken her away, but I know in Heaven she is loving the streets of gold and I would like to think that as Jesus gives her, her crown, with it  comes diamond high heels with butterfly designs. Dance with your Savior, dance and be sick no more. Heaven just became a whole lot brighter. May we all laugh, sparkle and live boldly a bit more like Devie. Take a walk with me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In