Praise God In His Sanctuary


 Take a walk with me on a Sunday to my favorite place to be, Bethel. I love my church. Our guest speaker today  happened  to be one of my all time favorite preachers, Evangelist Loammi Diaz. I did not take notes, because I wanted to enjoy the sermon in it's entirety. When he comes to preach you are in for a treat. Bro Diaz is very anointed, brings The Word and is hilarious. The sermon was titled "Praise God In His Sanctuary". His main text was taken from Psalm 150:1. It's an important sermon for the church at this time. We are all finally able to come back together after a time of going through a pandemic. The family of God truly does need to be together and there is just something about worshiping together in a corporate setting. He was fired up and exhorting the saints to make coming to the House of God a priority. To not live in fear, be smart, be safe, but don't live in fear. There is strength and encouragement that we glean from one another when we come together to worship. When we praise God in his sanctuary we are making a way for others to be blessed. We find ourselves in a place where there can be healing, deliverance and strength. It is so important to go to church. Watching online is nice, but it's not the same. When the spirit of God begins to move it’s not the same when you are actually there in person experiencing it.  You need to be there in the atmosphere of lives being changed and transformed. I have been saying this on my social media for a while when Sunday's come around, to find a church to attend. I truly belive it's vital in this day and age to find a church to call home. We  need one another. We need to be in His presence. We need a place where our soul can find rest.  It truly was great to have Bro. Diaz back home preaching at Bethel, it's been a while. You can watch/listen to the sermon here. I highly recommend that you do, it will bless you. God is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In