But We See Jesus

 Take a Sunday walk with me into Bethel. It's Missions Sunday and we have guest ministers. The Mark Harris Family is with us, they are missionaries to Asia.  Today, felt like a Bethel Sunday.  The worship was free and there was liberty. I actually forgot my notebook, so I did not take notes. Bro. Harris is pretty funny. He preached on, " But We See Jesus". You can watch/listen to his sermon here. It's clear they have a love and burden for the people of Asia. I appreciate our  missionaries who are willing to move over seas and dedicate their lives to sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ to those who are hungry to learn about Him. I kept thinking as he preached that I would love to see more people called to NY to share the love of Christ. The whole world is here. He was preaching about what you keep your focus on.  How what we really need to see is Jesus. We need to be sharing the love of Jesus everywhere we go.  Drop our political differences and let's put our eyes on Jesus.  Everything can be going wrong, put your eyes on Jesus. At the end of the service he had prayer for the sick. Prayer for people to be filled with God's Spirit. There was also prayer for  those who were in need of a miracle to happen.  I looked over to see that RJ was up at the front praying. Then, I saw his church uncle walk over and put his arm around RJ and pray for him. When you are a single mom, kind gestures like this mean the world. I am thankful for the church family. I am thankful when Godly men show RJ kindness. I am thankful for the good examples RJ has all around him. The church is not perfect. I choose to not focus on these things. I keep my eyes on Jesus. I look at the good and give thanks for it. God is good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In