Who We Are

 Due to the massive snowstorm, we had this past weekend, Bethel did not have service today. I drove past the church this morning around 11 am and it was still be cleared out. Bethel looked absolutely beautiful in the snow.  Finding a church to attend today in person was difficult due the fact that many places got at least a foot of snow and were still digging out. RJ and I attended many services online. I like to "visit" churches in various states of good friends of mine.  I usually take this time to watch services on the West Coast and watch my childhood church services as well. I still want to share something with you that is Bethel related and I have decided to share with you the Bible Study posted via the Bethel App from this past Thursday. "Who We Are" is a great lesson given by Bro. Joe Rapaglia. You can listen/view it here. Bro. Rapaglia gave a great exhortation on who we are as Christians, God followers of Jesus Christ.  He encouraged us to work together as the body of Christ to share this gospel.  We all need each other, and God has a plan for you, no matter what season in life you are. I encourage you to watch/listen to it. Walk forward into what God has for you in this new year. God is good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In