Release

 For the past three weeks, Bethel has been in Revival with the Chris Green family.  There was a common theme being spoken by several people and it was a release and signs and wonders. Bro. Green went up to speak and to be honest didn't really preach. You can listen/watch the service here. He did read a few scriptures, but then began to speak about Release. He was talking about people being healed and being released of things they have been carrying and struggling with.  He had people come up who needed healing in their bodies to be prayed for. By the time he was done calling things out for needs to be met, the alter was packed. I prayed along with everyone else. I prayed with faith believing that RJ and I are going to finally get our release. I stood back and just looked at all the people. It moved me.  All dealing with something. All pushing. All praying. All believing. I am looking forward to good reports that are going to come. I wish I could tell you I left feeling the high you get from being in a service like that. I didn't. I felt a heavy call to prayer.  It has taken a long time before the walls came down where the alters were filled like they were today. I want Bethel to stay in this new dimension. I pray their roots run deep in Christ. I pray that when they soak up this kind of atmosphere that they take it to work with them. They take Jesus with them everywhere they go. Because if we are the church and we are hurting, it's the same outside the walls of the church building.  We must bring Jesus everywhere we go. God is good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In