Soul Tate Love

 This past week two very special people got married. I have had the joy and privilege over the years of watching them both grow as people and as ministers in the church. On their own, they are just very good people. Together, they make an amazing team. Demetrai is family. Eleighna is like the daughter of my heart. Thus, this past Thursday I felt my heart swell as they said their vows and became husband and wife. I have to say from beginning to end, this was one of the happiest weddings I have ever attended. There was just a joy that radiated from both of them. The guests in attendance all genuinely love and care about both of them. It was one huge, happy family. As Pastor Davis said to them as he performed their wedding ceremony, "The Best is Yet To Come".  Two very precious and beautiful people became one. I believe they will weather every storm together. They will laugh together. They will love others together. Most of all, they will glorify God together. To my dearest Mr. and Mrs. Tate, I love you deeply. I am in your corner, praying for you and believing in you. Congratulations! God is good.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In