Stevie and Delilah BroYay


 Today, I had the joy of attending my little brother’s wedding.  We all adore Delilah and gladly welcome her into our family. The wedding ceremony was simple and beautiful. Stevie and Delilah wrote their own vows. To hear how much they love each other touched me deeply. At the reception I met her family for the first time and they are a beautiful family.Each and every one of them only had good things to say about my brother. It does the heart good to see real love on display. My brother truly loves her and she truly loves him. I’m thankful both families get along and it was a beautiful evening celebrating two people we all love a great deal. To my little brother and to my new sister, I wish you a lifetime of love that lasts. I truly love you both with all my heart. God is good. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In