For The Love of Borders



 Tonight, RJ and I had the privilege of "baby sitting", the Border's children. Brandon and Mollie Borders along with their son and daughter are missionaries to New Zealand. It just so happens that Monday is their wedding anniversary.  I gladly volunteered to spend a few hours with their children so they could go on a date to celebrate. RJ and their son bonded immediately and had a lot of things in common that they enjoyed. Their daughter stole my heart within the first five minutes. We baked chocolate chip cookies, had pizza and then I made them grill cheese sandwiches. We played board games, science experiments and read some great books. The time flew by.  These precious children are sweet, kind and love the Lord. Most of all, they love New Zealand and truly want to return to their home. Currently, they are traveling raising funds. They are in need of 17 more Partners In Missions before they can all return to the people they love so very much. If you would like to give any support or learn more about them you can do so here.  Or you can send a letter to Global  Missions 36 Research Park Court  Weldon Spring, MO 63304 with the PM entry code 238535. You can also call 636-229-7900 and let them you would like to give to this beautiful family. Tonight blessed me. I love our missionaries and have a heart for Missionary Kids. I was glad to play with them and get to know them a little bit. God is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In