Special Treat and BYG Summer Kickoff


 Today we had a treat, Sis. Jessica DiGiovanni sang during the worship service. I love her voice. Then, we had a guest preacher, Bro. Ethan Hagan. I always enjoy his sermons. He has a beautiful family. I deeply respect their ministry and dedication to the calling of Evangelism. I forgot my notebook, but I did take a few notes on a scrap piece of paper. Bro. Hagan preached a dynamic sermon on "Taking A Stand For Liberty". I want to do his sermon justice and plan to blog it this week once it has been posted on the Bethel App and I have had a chance to hear his sermon again. I feel it was an important sermon and want to give you a better rundown than what little I have written down.  Once service had ended, RJ joined with the BYG for their summer kickoff. The kids had a blast. There was plenty of food, an egg toss, tortilla challenge and a color war. The weather was beautiful, it was a perfect start off for the summer.  I appreciate the leadership of Bethel.  Due to the distance many travel, at times it's hard to get everyone together for a time of fellowship like today.  The diversity is beautiful, and I truly believe that Bethel is a taste of what Heaven will be. I am thankful for the Liberty of God's spirit was felt today. I am thankful for the joy that was seen on the kids' faces as they were able to just be kids. God is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In