Content You Can Trust

 If you are like me, you do your best to keep your home "clean". What I mean by that is you are careful on what you watch.  I can pretend that all I do is watch preaching videos all day, but that would not be telling the truth. I have a filter I use called Clear Play others I know use VidAngel. I just don't want things coming into my home and having a negative influence on my son. I have lost count of the times; we turned something off because it just was not something we wanted to hear or see. Today FOWNTN was released. Thier site calls it a streaming platform that you can trust. Currently you can subscribe via their website online and soon they will have an APP released. I just finished watching their live Instagram that gave insight on what is to come. Presently, there is not a lot, but as time goes on, there will be more added. The plan is not just to have music and preaching, but also entertainment that is clean. This is made by Apostolics. You won't need to worry if it's safe to play in your home.  There will be kids shows. Currently there is a cooking show as well as an adorable kids show with a pig. This is just the beginning and I believe it will grow into a strong and safe place for entertainment. As I was watching the live, someone commented it's like Netflix with the Holy Ghost. I like that comparison.  I have no personal involvement with this, but I do know some of those who are the creators, and I trust them. They are good people who truly want to bring something wholesome for everyone to watch. Take the time to check it out at https://video.fowntn.com/catalog or type in fowntn.com in your browser.  Sign up now and give them the support they need so they can continue to grow it. We need something like this. God is good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In