6am Trust




 In the month of January, Bethel comes together for 21 days of prayer and fasting.  On selected days, we join for prayer via zoom at 6am. This morning was one of those days.  It was a very good time of prayer. The topic being discussed was on trusting in the Lord. Our pastor ended the prayer time sharing from his heart. I will admit, tears streamed down my face as we prayed. I missed not seeing and hearing our beloved Sis Vickie Davis pray. The truth is when we had these zoom calls in the past, I would love to watch and listen to her pray.  Even when we don’t always understand why things happen they way they do, we can still trust in the Lord. Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus. Just to take him at his word. Just to rest upon his promise, just to know, thus sayeth the Lord. God is good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In