My Thoughts On 2023

 In years past, I usually had a word for the year or some type of direction. I have been saying what Pastor Davis often says and that is "The Best Is Yet To Come." The truth is, I had a lot of hopes and expectations for 2022. None of them happened. In fact, most of the year was the complete opposite of what I prayed and hoped for. There have been some really good things that took place. There have been some really heartbreaking things that have taken place. Thus, I decided this year to take it a day at a time. To choose to find joy in the little things in life. I can't tell you what 2023 is going to bring. I am sure there will be good days. There will be sad days. There will be mundane days. There will be exciting days. There will be ups and downs. This is the one thing we know about life. I have hopes and dreams like everyone else. I wrote them down and will just leave it at that. If they happen, wonderful. If they don't, that is ok too. For today, I am thankful to be alive. I am thankful that RJ and I are together. I am thankful that I live in America where I have the freedom to attend church. I am thankful that I have my health. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for the simple things. I am thankful to be alive. God is good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In