Are You Ready For A Miracle?

Today for our Sunday service at Bethel, we had a guest speaker. I enjoy listening to a lot of preaching. If you ask me who my top five are, you will find the Linder Brothers in my top five. Thus, it was to my great delight when I saw Bro. Robert Linder walk onto the platform. He always gives an encouraging word and like his brother, Pastor Harold Linder, he is guaranteed to make you laugh. That being said, today's sermon was above and beyond the norm. I took notes and I will try my best to share with you a summary of his sermon. I strongly encourage you to watch/listen to it yourself. The entire service, from the songs, to pastor Davis's exhortation, which was amazing as well, to the sermon, was just outstanding. I am pretty sure that was a grammatically incorrect sentence, but I will leave it as it is. You can find the sermon here. Half of me wishes I had not taken notes, because I just wanted to soak up the entire sermon as it was being preached, but I did take notes of most of it. Bro. Linder preached on, "Are You Ready For A Miracle?". His main text was taken from John 5:2-9. We serve a faithful God. His timing is perfect. His ways are perfect. He is merciful. Today is not a good day to give up because God is not going to fail you. He's going to make a way. God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. He does what man cannot do. Are you ready for a miracle? He that the son has set free is free indeed. He has a life, a hope and a purpose for you. Even when you are still in your challenging season, you can take a step of faith towards God. Believe that He is going to make a way, even if the day is still cloudy and nothing has changed. He will give you a miracle. All the Lord's promises prove to be true. If you are ready, God is ready to do what He has said He would do in your life. Call on Him, reach out to Him, He will answer. Stop looking at the circumstances and start looking unto God. Keep knocking, asking and praying. He will not fail. Tell God you want Him to have His way. Continue to pour out your heart to Him until He does what He said He will do. Mustard seed faith can move mountains. There are seasons where the answer does not come when you want it to come. God's ways are perfect. He has an answer for every situation. Even when sometimes it's no, when you see His yes, it's so much better than what you had been asking for. Jesus can do anything. Are you ready for a miracle?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In