The Sound Of Heaven Touching Earth

Every Sunday seems to be better than the previous Sunday.  There is a hunger rising up from the saints and God is responding. The worship team has been going with the flow of the spirit and today it was as if heaven touched earth in the service. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound that was flowing through the sanctuary. It brought back a conversation I had, had with Sis Vickie Davis. Due to restrictions from the pandemic, it was as if Bethel was struggling to push through. We started praying together for specific things to take place. She told me she wanted to hear a certain sound breaking forth from amongst the congregation. This breakthrough started before she was no longer able to attend in person and was at the beginning stages of breaking through when she passed from this life to be with the Lord. Today, I heard it. I felt it. There was a sound all around me. It was the sound of victory. The sound of chains falling. The sound of breakthrough. The sound of freedom. The sound of souls being set free. The sound of heaven touching earth. From the beginning of the service, through the baby dedication, in the preaching and into the alter call service, there was an undercurrent of the powerful presence of God. Bro. Walker preached a sermon on God being our keeper. He is exactly that. Today, the captive were set free. The broken hearted were healed. Lives in the balance were redeemed. I am so thankful for what took place today. The best is yet to come. 

I would recommend you watch/listen to the service from beginning to end.  You can do so here.  I pray that as you watch/listen to this, that the same powerful presence of God we felt today, will fill the room where you sit and you will find Him to be your keeper. 

God is good. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In