Gathering Together

 I love going to church. I love to worship. I love to hear the preaching. I also love to learn. Thursday night Bible studies are my favorite night of the week. Even though I have been in church my entire life, there is always something new to learn or something that is good to be reminded of. Tonight, was the official start of going back to our regular mid-week Bible Studies at Bethel. It was also back to normal in regards to classes for the children and the youth. It just felt good.  Currently, Bethel will be teaching their Discipleship Level 1 classes in the sanctuary to the adults. Tonight's lesson was taught by, Bro. Robert Farron. His lesson focused on Gathering Together. Since it is a regular class that is taught, I do not want to share everything or copy and paste unless I have permission to do so. I forgot to ask in advance and I just want to be respectful. It is available on the church app. I will do my best to try and ask if I can share the material for next week in my blog. I will share that it was a great lesson on the importance of coming together as the body of Christ. It's a Biblical Command that we come together to worship. We do need to have our own private time in prayer at home, but it's so important that we come together to fellowship and worship the Lord together. I laughed when Bro. Farron shared the story of my Bible Smuggling days from before I became a mom.  It was a good reminder to me that I am strong.  I am just so thankful to have the freedom to attend church. I am thankful the kids were able to have classes where they can learn at their level. I love church life. I love learning about God's Word. God is good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In