None Like Angela

How do you describe and truly honor a woman like Angela Crowder?  She turned 50 this week and spent it getting things together for Vacation Bible School that is taking place at Bethel next week. Angela truly has a heart for the children. She is strong. She has a smile and a laugh that lights up the room. She should have a van for all the kids she picks up and takes all over the place, simply because she wants to make sure they don't miss out on anything. She has had multiple operations, pulled through many health scares and still shows up and shows out no matter what. She is a rock for many.  I will never forget when she showed up at my door with food. I was going through a really tough time. She didn't preach at me or tell me what she thought I should do. She sat and cried with me. She prayed with me. She fed me. That day gave me the strength I needed to pull myself together. On that day, she was the hands and feet of Jesus. This is Angela. The one who shows up. The one who pushes you to keep going. The one who believes in you. The one who gives her everything to children's ministry. The champion for every child. To call her friend is a blessing. To call her sister is an honor. I love you deeply my dearest sister and friend. I pray that you are showered with love from many. Happy Birthday. God is good.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In