Happy Heart Filippone

Take a walk with me.  In all honesty, I can't remember  many conversations with her.  I knew her as Sis. Filippone or Bro Joe's wife.  When you walked through the church doors she was there to greet you with a smile and make you feel like you had just come home.  She had her favorite spot for years on the front row pew.  When the music played and the praises started to go up, she was usually one of the first to dance with a happy heart before the Lord. I loved watching her dance for Jesus.  Sickness came and took her ability to dance away, but she still had that happy heart.  I learned that she passed away.   When you hear news like this it saddens your heart, but then I smiled because I know she is dancing for her Jesus, except this time, she's' dancing hand and hand with Him. Take a walk with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In