Advent Adventures Day 1

Take a walk with me. This year, RJ and I were given several advent calendars. Two have chocolate in them. One is from Aldi and the other from The Northern Fork Chocolatier. RJ also has a Lego Star Wars one that I gave him for his birthday. I was also given a coffee themed one and Pearl has a doggy treat one.  Because I have not blogged in a while, I decided to share a daily posting on our Advent Calendar Adventures. For today's Chocolate the one from Aldi was shaped like a snowman and RJ said it tasted creamy. For the one from the Northern Fork Chocolates, it was an amazing bite that in RJ's words, "delicious beyond any chocolate I have ever tasted." My coffee was Apple Pie flavored and it was delicious. Pearl ate her doggy treat so fast that we didn't have time to ask her if they tasted great or not, but they must have because she gobbled them up. 
The Lego Star Wars for today was an A Wing fighter.  All in all, we are enjoying this little daily adventure. Even though Advent technically started on November 29th, we are starting ours on December 1st.  The real reason for Advent is to prepare the heart for the second coming of Christ and bring to remembrance the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. 

11 Besides this you know what hour it is, how it is full time now for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed;

12 the night is far gone, the day is at hand. Let us then cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light;

Take a walk with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In