Advent Day 13

 Take a walk with me.  Today is the 13th day of Advent. It seems that December is flying by quickly. The sermon at Bethel today was preached by Bro. Jonathan Walker, it was along the same lines as many of the scriptures that I have been posting.  I really do want to be walking in the light of Christ. 

For today's advent: 

Aldi: Creamy smooth milk chocolate in the shape of a swan.

Coffee: Hazelnut Coffee Cake- it was good, smelled wonderful.

Pearl's Treats: She was alllll for her treat today.  She will be sad when Advent ends.

North Fork Chocolates:  Dark Chocolate in the shape of a heart. When we cut in in half we saw it was solid, thus it was a surprise that as we allowed it to melt in our mouth we discovered it had raspberry in it. It was so good, that RJ took the paper it had been sitting in and licked that little pieces of chocolates off the paper. This chocolatier is unreal in how amazing his candies are. 

Lego:  A tiny space ship cruiser thing. I have no idea what it's called and RJ tried to explain it to me, but well I still didn't get it, but he was happy about it. 


I am thankful for the promises of God I hold on tight to them. I am so glad God is my light. 

Isaiah 60:19-22

19 The sun shall be no more your light by day, nor for brightness shall the moon give light to you by night; but the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory.

20 Your sun shall no more go down, nor your moon withdraw itself; for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your days of mourning shall be ended.

21 Your people shall all be righteous; they shall possess the land for ever, the shoot of my planting, the work of my hands, that I might be glorified.

22 The least one shall become a clan, and the smallest one a mighty nation; I am the LORD; in its time I will hasten it.

Take a walk with me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In