Advent Day 9

 Take a walk with me.  Today on our 9th Advent Adventure:


Aldi: Creamy smooth milk chocolate in the shape of a duckling that was so cute, RJ didn't want to eat it. So, he didn't eat it.

Pearl's Treats: The little bags usually come with two. I gave her one and didn't realize that I only gave her one until I looked at her and she was giving this stare....then I looked at the table and there was the other one. Pearl is not that smart a times, but when it comes to her dog treats, she knows. It was pretty funny.

Coffee:  Organic Rainforest. It was a lovely cup with a bit of a twange to it. I can't think of any other word to describe it.

North Fork Chocolates:  A solid milk chocolate heart, that just melted in your mouth. Smoooooth to the last morsel.

Lego:   Rey Yay! A  minifigure of Rey with her faithful light saber in hand. 

We had some lovely snow today, that didn't stick, but RJ and Pearl enjoyed running around outside as the snow came down.

I am learning so much so now more than ever the truth of today's Bible Advent:

Psalms 119:105-106

105 Thy word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

106 I have sworn an oath and confirmed it, to observe thy righteous ordinances.

Take a walk with me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In