Thankful Heart



 Take a walk with me. Today as we were getting ready for church to start we realized that Bishop Davis and Mother Shepherd Davis had walked in.  In unison we stood to our feet and began to clap and worship God. It was pure joy to see them walk through the door. We have been praying for them. Bishops speech is back!! Mother Shepard is doing great as well. I kept looking over at her and tears steamed down my face when I saw her smile as she waved her hanky in the air. I love this woman of God so much. Your prayers made the difference. Then I got news that my mom had been released from the hospital- she had been admitted for Covid Pneumonia! I rejoiced today for what God has done. However, let me make this clear- God was worthy of my praise even if He had not healed these precious people. But, I am oh so glad that He did!! Take a walk with me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In