To Honor A Bishop


 This weekend at Bethel in NY, Bishop Davis is being celebrated and honored. It’s his 90th birthday and people from all over are coming to honor him for the positive impact he has had in their lives. He doesn’t say much, but when he does, you need to pay attention. His words will be filled with much wisdom.  During my early years at Bethel, I remember his sermons well. He would preach with depth and at times it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. I’m thankful he and his family moved to NY to start a church. They held on and did not give up. Many lives have been changed for the good because of their faithfulness to the call of God. I honor him today and give thanks for the roll he has played in my life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In