He’s Been Faithful


 It’s the time where we sit back, reflect and think over the past year. There is one word that resonates within me. Faithful. God has been faithful. This past year I have watched God move on and in RJ’s life. Some wonderful things have opened up to him. He’s connected with his family, friends and involved in the church. He is excelling in his academics.  RJ has consistently put God first in his day and because of it- God has been faithful to him.  This has been a time of healing, growth and new beginnings for both of us. My job is a daily gift. I love my church and leadership. I have so much to be thankful for. God truly has been faithful. I don’t know what the new year will bring. I do know that as long as I keep putting Jesus first, He will continue to guide, lead and direct my life. I believe now more than ever before that God has a plan, a hope and a future for both RJ and I. His ways are perfect and He is faithful. God is good. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound OF Freedom-My Story

One Month

When Grief Rolls In